SAR 5 / Green Switch
The Alpha-TAC Strategic Aeronautical Reconnaissance (S.A.R.5) is designed for extreme brightness and durablility. It is built to withstand high impact conditions with its high-density aluminum housing and impact-resistant glass lens. The Alpha-TAC S.A.R.5 is ExtremeBeam smallest design in advanced high-output LED mini-craft illumination systems.
While small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the output of the S.A.R.5 mini TAC light is anything but small. The white spot beam output exceeds 3500LUX at one meter, making the S.A.R.5 able to exceed the output of tactical lights three times its size. You can literally light up the top of a 5 story building for up to two hours.
The advanced precision optics of the S.A.R.5 are designed to provide an officer with the ability to cause temporary night blindness, giving them life-saving seconds of advantage in close-combat conditions. The S.A.R.5 advanced circuitry allow it to run on either 3.0volt CR123 batteries or their 4.2volt rechargeable counter parts. When compact design, rugged durability, long battery run-time and extreme brightness is what you’re looking for in a precision lighting system, the AlphaTAC S.A.R.5 is the light of choice.
- • Includes 2 CR123 Batteries
- • One Mode of Output: On-Off
- • Fixed Beam
- • Matte Stealth Coated
- • Belt Clip
- • 1 Stage Shoulder Protected Momentary Switch
- • Waterproof up to 3 meters
- • Weight(with battery) 58.6 Grams (2.1 ounces)
- • Total Length: 80.12mm (3.15 inches)
- • Width: 21.59mm (.85 inches)
- • Average Run Time: 2 hours
- • Light Performance: 3500LUX at 1 Meter
- • Light Volume: 130 Lumens
- • Light Projection: 137 Meters (450 feet)
- • Battery Type: 1, 3.0 CR123 batteries
- • Reflector Finish: Mirror-like